Say Yes to the Marquess: Castles Ever After

Say Yes to the Marquess: Castles Ever After - Tessa Dare
“Then one day…I decided to give myself a good pinch and wake up. The prince wasn’t coming for me. And maybe – just maybe – I didn’t need him, anyway. I’d been given so many gifts. An education, a fortune, a castle. Who was to say that simply because I was female, I couldn’t make something of those gifts myself?”

I loved the second book Say Yes to the Marquess in the series Castles Ever After by Tessa Dare just as much, if not a bit more, as her first book. It was utterly adorable; with a strong heroine, who decides to take her future into her own hands, and a captivating hero, who tries to convince her to marry his brother while fighting for his boxer career.

What I’ve come to love about Tessa Dare’s books, apart from her awesome characters that fit perfectly to each other, is that her male heroes, while being strong, dominant alpha male types, aren’t cavemanish rage beasts. She manages the precarious balance between overbearing and protective, between rage beast and passionate, quite well.

I can’t wait to read Tessa Dare's other books.