Mine Till Midnight

Mine Till Midnight  - Lisa Kleypas I’ve been in such a reading rut lately, it was horrible. I just couldn’t get out of it; I should have known that HR was the answer. I absolutely loved this book! The characters are simply amazing and I can’t wait to read the next book about the Hathaways.

Mine Till Midnight is the story of Amelia Hathaway and Cam (who was introduced in [b:Devil in Winter|114166|Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3)|Lisa Kleypas|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1309220205s/114166.jpg|1823830] from the Wallflower series). Amelia isn’t looking for a husband nor does she really need one, she is busy taking care of her family. She meets Cam and is instantly drawn to him, he calls their meeting fate and she keeps denies it – but…there is no instant love and the relationship they develop is beautifully done. Cam and Amelia are really perfect for each other and Lisa Kleypas writes some amazing romance and chemistry between the two.

I was instantly drawn into this world and to the characters, I especially liked the Romany Gypsy aspect to Cam and his culture.