The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From The Living Dead

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From The Living Dead - Max Brooks
The dead walk among us. Zombies, ghouls-no matter what their label-these somnambulists are the greatest threat to humanity, other than humanity itself.

In this hilarious read you can learn all you need to know in order to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Does this mean the living dead are invincible? No. Can these creatures be stopped? Yes. Ignorance is the undead’s strongest ally, knowledge their deadliest enemy. That is why was written: to provide the knowledge necessary for survival against these subhuman beasts.

This book was so entertaining, I loved the humor in this book, it's amazing how in depth and detailed the author got on the topic.

Unfortunately most of the survival methods covered in this book require having lots of weapons available and having places where there are not many people around. Since in Switzerland, I neither have access to weapons or any safe zone with hardly any population around, I’m pretty much doomed…

The only vocal abilities appears to be a deep-throated moan. This moan is released when zombies identify prey.
This eerie sound, so typically associated with the walking dead, serves as a rallying cry for other zombies and, as has been recently discovered, is a potent psychological weapon.