Fifty Shames of Earl Grey - Fanny Merkin, Andrew Shaffer

AT ONCE, Earl Grey’s mouth is upon me. His arms crawl up the back of my robe as his tongue penetrates my lips. Our mouths create an airtight seal, and our tongues battle it out for supremacy. His is the more dominant tongue; I let my tongue go limp and submit fully to Earl Grey. For the first time in my life, I have found my purpose: to be a doormat for this ridiculously wealthy, attractive, impossible-to-resist man.

Meet Anna Steal

He’s just too good looking to say no to. I can’t quit him, even if I tried. Mostly because he would stalk me to the ends of the earth, but still.

Meet Earl Grey

"As you know, he’s a sadist. A controlling, egomaniacal sociopath who treats women as objects to be sexually and psychologically abused.”

Very therapeutic after Fifty Shades of Grey, just like the spoof Vampires Suck was. Fanny Merkin aka Andrew Shaffer created an intelligent parody, that not only makes fun of the ridiculousness of the FSoG books but also the entire hype behind it.

Fifty Shames of Early Grey is very well written (unlike Fifty Shades of Grey) and literally funny from beginning to end. I laughed tears throughout the book. Exactly what I needed.